|Published||July 25, 2022|
**Hybrid - 1-2 days/week onsite**
Our leading financial services client needs a seasoned COBOL CICS Developer to join their team in Pittsburgh.
This is a contract to hire opportunity. Applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis and convert to FTE following contract duration. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the COBOL CICS Developer:
- Design, develop, code, test, debug, and document applications to meet business requirements
- Support new development and contribute to enhancements and maintenance
- Identify and specify complex business requirements and processes
Requirements of the COBOL CICS Developer:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- 7+ years of software development experience
- Experienced Mainframe developer
- Strong CICS, COBOL, DB2 expertise
- VSAM, JCL, MQ, API, File Transmissions, and TSO/ISPF
- End to end development experience
- Financial background
Job ID: 368858
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check! - provided by Dice