|Date Posted||February 18, 2021|
Diverse Tech Services is now accepting Applications Systems Analyst/Programmer applicants for immediate hire. This is an eight-month contract position. In this job, you will work for our client in Indianapolis, IN. You will report to work between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Please indicate your salary requirements when applying. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY.
Our client has expanded the reach of professional organizations for over 20 years. They are a certified woman-owned business enterprise (WBE). Today they are the largest company in their space, nationwide.
The Applications Systems Analyst/Programmer for our team in this position will perform application systems analysis and programming duties. This position is for an on-site programmer to support Mainframe systems administration, support enterprise-based COBOL applications, and to support the custom-built mainframe system utilities that are written in COBOL.
The following is an example of some of the tasks you may be asked to perform daily working at this position:
- Confers with department management to assist in planning, organizing and controlling activities of assigned area
- Confers with user community to conduct, through research, fact-finding and analysis to formulate and define system requirements, scope and objectives, establish priorities, and monitor progress of complex information systems
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results to obtain maximum computer utilization
- Prepares detailed project feasibility studies, formulates complete system scope, project cost, time estimates and human resource and IT infrastructure requirements for new and existing application software systems
- Assists, directs, trains and coordinates the work of less experienced application software developers and/or application systems analyst staff and assists with development of difficult and complex programs
- May function as Team and/or Project lead responsible for completion of project phase
- Provides complete documentation for new or modified information systems and/or application software programs including operational procedures and manuals
- Prepares detailed specifications from which application software will be written
- Prepares and conducts system test planning
- Designs, codes and debugs new application software programs and/or makes enhancements to existing application software programs of all levels
- Tests and debugs new and existing application software
- Executes task conforming to shop techniques, standards, policies and procedures
- May use case tools and/or application development software tools
- Monitors application software systems to ensure proper execution and performance
At Diverse Tech Services , our focus is on helping people achieve their career goals through the right career opportunities. We truly value our staff. Diverse employees enjoy safe work environments, fair supervision, reliable pay, and even benefits like medical coverage if you need it! Through our client partnerships, Diverse Tech Services helps professionals fulfill their career goals while providing businesses with employees who will assist them in carrying out their plans and managing their processes
It’s time to join a winning team. Apply today!
For immediate consideration, apply online and contact us for an interview at:
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé] Job Order ID: 161918