|Date Posted||September 18, 2020|
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- 10+ yrs. of related IT experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree at College of Engineering and Technology or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in software development languages and tools like COBOL, VSAM & DB2. Experience with Microsoft Windows applications
- Experience in COBOL, Mainframe applications, IBM JCL, and TSO/TPX
- Developed analytical and problem-solving skills, and meticulous attention to detail including the ability to analyze and/or code data from different platforms in order to integrate the data into a Fiserv platform
- Experience in testing and validation of output, reports, and financial balancing
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education
- Previous IT or Business Analysis experience.
- Experience in converting to new processing platforms.
- Experience with and knowledge of Fiserv production programs and processes.
- Financial services background with particular emphasis in payment processing industry.
- Systems conversion experience, with a particular emphasis on data migration and validation
- Digital product management and development experience