|Date Posted||February 1, 2021|
Contract to Hire
Contract to hire position - Please reply to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with your updated resume.
We are seeking a Software Architect with extensive knowledge in legacy modernization techniques, related tools, and approaches. The Application Modernization Architect collaborates across the entire organization and multiple development teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive future innovation based upon our business needs. In this role, you will help us understand best practices around advanced application development solutions, how to migrate and/or re-develop existing workloads, develop and standardize business rules and documentation.
- Designing architectures which meet or exceed the requirements of workloads coming from mainframe and legacy infrastructures and applications
- Deconstructing legacy mainframe-based applications written in Cobol and Assembler and guiding changes to current-state application standards
- Architecting, developing, and modernizing customer applications with proper documentation, business logic, and business rules
- Helping to code and document updated business logic and business rules
- Working as a technical advisor alongside business, development, and infrastructure teams
- Advising and implementing SDLC best practices
- Implementing DevOps practices such as infrastructure as code, continuous integration, and automated deployment